Do you have any favorite LGBTI+ slogans or quotes? I’m making buttons and could use some more ideas. so if you’ve got something to recommend, please comment.
This collection of slogans has been obtained from postings to the net, magazines etc.
– MAKING IT PERFECTLY QUEER
– Shock your parents—tell them the truth
– We are the people our parents warned us about
– Imagine if sex were illegal—Discover Ireland
– Straight but not narrow
– Gay & Proud
– Out of the closet and into the street
– Trade entrance at rear
– Absolutetly queer
– I’m out, therefore I am.
– Breastfeeding is better than sex because the other person won’t complain if you read comic books at the same time
– One nuclear family can ruin your whole life
– Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty
– I support the rights of straight people, even though I’m perfectly normal/bent myself.
– Fuck your gender
– Eliminate heterosexual privilege
– Every tenth Jesus is Queer
– Love is the law
– If Space and Time are curved, where do all the straight people come from?
– Queer without a cause
– Does doing a muppet count as bestiality?
– Two stick figures under a tree, labelled as your choice of “Adam and Steve” or “Amy and Eve.”
– Blessed are the censors, for they shall inhibit the earth
– Are you going to come quietly or do I have to use earmuffs?
– Chez moi ou chez vous?
– Think Globally, Act Locally.
– Think Globally, Act Locally—ACT UP
– What’s a little latex between friends?
– Your cesspool or mine?
– Catholic repression—just say no
– I was Catholic, but I’ve since recovered
– Don’t dare assume I’m straight
– How *dare* you assume I’m straight
– Assume nothing
– Bisexual/gay/lesbian/queer by Nature, Proud by Choice
– Queer Bi(or perhaps, Bi Queer)
– Bi the way, don’t assume I’m gay
– Bisexual and proud to be lesbian/gay
– Gay/Bisexual Pride (with triangle in background)
– Happy bi nature
– Blatently bisexual
– Bi boy
– God is an Equal-Opportunity Lover
– Equal-Opportunity Lover
– Biphobia shield
– Loud and Queer
– Queer as Fuck
– faggot with attitude
– dyke with attitude
– Bent is best
– I <pink triangle> (wo)men
– Glad/Proud to be Gay/bi/lesbian
– Gay rights now
– Gay rights are human rights
– Gay & Catholic
– Gay is good/great
– Have a gay day
– Closets are for clothes
– “Queens will not be pawns”—Derek Jarman
– Professional/Militant/Practicing Homosexual
– Keep your laws off my body
– Love is not a crime
– I love my pretend family
– I survived a Catholic education
– I’m an incurable romantic homosexual
– I’m a woman’s woman
– I’m a man’s man
– A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle
– I’m not a lesbian but my girlfriend is
– I’m not gay but my boyfriend is
– I’m gay and so is my boy/girlfriend
– Pretend family member
– Please do not tease or feed the straights
– Homophobia is a social disease
– The moral majority is neither
– If men could become pregant, abortion would be a sacrament
– Keep your rosaries off our ovaries
– Men can’t become pregnant, but they’re carriers
– That’s _Mr_ Fag to you
– Smile if you’re gay
– I’m out. Are you?
– U2? — Yes, me 2
– I’m one too
– 2-4-6-8 How do you know your husband’s straight?
– 3-5-7-9 Your wife might be les-bi-nine
– 2-4-6-8 Gay’s twice as good as straight
– 3-5-7-9 Lesbians are quite divine
– Nobody knows I’m gay
– Everybody knows I’m gay
– Let’s go straight bashing
– God loves me the way I am—Gay
– I’m straight, but it might be just a phase
– We’re here, we’re queer, get used to it
– We’re here, we’re queer and we’re not going shopping
– We’re here, we’re queer, we’re fabulous
– We are everywhere
– I’m here, I’m queer and I fuck (wo)men too
– “My hypothalmus is the only thing small about me.”
– Queer (in large Coca-Cola style writing; and then underneath…) Can’t beat the feeling.
– Picture of the 7UP character; with the slogan underneath “It’s cool to be queer”
– “Caution: Ice pick weilding bisexual fag dyke. Do not agitate.”
– Bisexual by nature, queer by choice. (possibly on two separate badges)
– Bisexual Pride.
– bisexual (written in mixed fonts, sizes and made to look ragged)
– bi love
– bi <heart>
– I’m a kinsey pi (or <pi> in greek)
– bi-friendly queer
– bi-friendly straight
– Perhaps any existing designs with “gay” replaced by “bisexual” or “homophobia” replaced with “biphobia”.
– I’m too bisexual for my shirt
– Bisexuals here queer and everywhere
– Bisexuals visible and invisible
– James Dean – too fast to live, too young to die, and definitely bi
– Safe sex bi all means
– Bisexual is beautiful
– I like it both ways